We are entering the great preparations for Christmas. How can we get to Christmas well prepared? In order not to deceive ourselves, it is important to distinguish in our minds what is essential and what is secondary.
What is essential is the coming of Jesus on this earth.
What is secondary is everything else. Gifts, meals, etc.
JESUS came to this earth to be present with us and even more than that, he came to live within each of us. JESUS is therefore a real presence.
The most beautiful, the greatest, the most important gift that we can receive and that we will never finish unpacking is the presence of JESUS in us. This presence keeps us in a state of continual growth, which gives us a new peace, a new joy, a new happiness, which is constantly renewed.
This presence of Jesus becomes possible after a meeting between Him and us. How to promote this meeting?
Here are my discoveries and convictions:
- We decide in favor of God, not only by giving Him a place in our life, but by giving Him the first place. By agreeing to live in accordance with His Word and the teaching of our Church.
- By reconciling ourselves with Him by celebrating the Sacrament of Forgiveness with fervor and confidence. No matter our sins, our mistakes, our past failings, His great mercy frees us from our painful past and allows us to start a new life.
- By nourishing ourselves as much as possible from His Eucharistic Presence.
- By regularly taking a moment of intimacy with Him through prayer, fasting, reading the Word of God and above all, through the practice of worship.
- By developing a devotion to the Virgin Mary.
- By reiterating to Him: “Yes, I am very small, Yes, I know that you love me and yes I welcome your graces.
- By not forgetting to be attentive to the people around me: to have an ever greater charity; it is the command of the Lord.
- By restoring to Him our total and unconditional Yes, as defined in the message # 86 of the first volume: “For the Happiness of My Own, My Chosen ones. Jesus.”
- By thanking Him continually for everything. This allows us to live more and more in praise and Thanksgiving.
These are my wishes for each and every one of you for Christmas 2012 and for 2013.
A look at the year that is ending:
Once again, we are living the most beautiful year of the existence of our Foundation, rich and full of seeing more and more the Action of God through the volumes (translated into 12 languages, the last being Polish, Russian and Arabic). The Thought of the Day (more than 6,000 subscribers); visits to our new website (up to 50,000 visits in a month); the publication of the testimony of the day (we are always happy to receive new ones); conferences and retreats in Canada (10), France (7) and Belgium (2); several other retreats were followed in groups or individually by viewing DVDs and listening to CDs.
For the first time in my life, because of health problems (positional vertigo), it was impossible for me to respect my commitments and retreats have taken place anyway, but with DVDs. The testimonials were excellent! Which proves that it is not my presence that is important, but that of JESUS.
I want to share with you that of German Switzerland, near Zurich. Ninety (90) people were gathered! We planned to give this retreat by videoconferences. We had sophisticated equipment and we sent DVDs of a retreat translated into German. Our system did not work and the DVDs were stuck at customs. They improvised a retreat with DVDs in French with a German translation. Here is the essence of this testimony:
There are people who have said it was the best retreat of their lives and they all left feeling happy to be reliving a similar retreat next year.
My health :
Thank you very much for your prayers! I thank principally the people who accompanied me in France during my problems of vertigo. I could not have received better care. What I understand: these vertigo are caused by vertebrae in the neck which contract as a result of fatigue; I am currently under treatment. As a physio told me: it is not a physical problem, but a mechanical one.
I believe that through these problems the Lord speaks to me: the time has come to make great changes. I remain in His listening to do in all things His holy Will.
The future of the mission:
We want to make the most of the modern means at our disposal to promote the diffusion, experimentation and integration of the messages of Love that the Lord has entrusted to me. Through our new website, video conferences, DVDs, CDs and more. If you have relatives and friends who are interested in the mission and do not have internet, you are welcome to share with them what you receive.
For the first time, I also express my Christmas wishes by video. This capsule appears on our website as well as on the website of gloria.tv at: http://fr.gloria.tv/?media=364735
Note that this Christmas message was inspired to me by the testimony of a Berlin man: “Your books are not books like any others, they are books of encounters! “
And, the Cardinal of Latvia (Riga), gave us the way, answering yes to the question of Jesus:
“I have a great request to ask you: Do you accept to be for Me the one who lives only for Me? Who renounces his well-being, his image, his reputation, especially his thoughts! Answer me.” Vol 1. # 3
Peace and blessings!